Travis' World

News:

• Registration is OPEN. if you want to post, and share your thoughts, you are welcome to join.
    just be aware that your first posts will have to be approved by a moderator. this is just to make sure you are a human, not a SPAMMER.
  • Forum boards can be created upon request, if you have a specific category you want to post about.
  • There have been a lot of ERRORS lately, due to me moving the website to another server. i am still getting them ironed out, please bear with me.

Weather Station

Travis Farmer · 263

Offline Travis Farmer

• Administrator
    • Travis' World
on: 2018-12-10, 19:50:21
this project has been in the works for a while, but it was originally documented on the Arduino forum. then one of the moderators turned completely sociopathic, and banned me, and deleted all my posts. i still don't know why, as they are far too cowardly to explain themselves. but anyhow, i will just re-document it from memory here, though i will likely forget some of the info.

Hardware involved:

the software involved can be found on my GitHub, HERE.
Updates to follow.

~Travis

Network Administrator

Offline Travis Farmer

• Administrator
    • Travis' World
Reply #1 on: 2019-12-24, 08:18:21
Just had some thoughts on this project...
Now that my camper has steady power, and a network connection, it is my thinking to revisit this project.

now that i have a MQTT server on the network, it would be simple to update the code to connect via network, and publish the weather data to my MQTT server. then i can make another project that uses a Nextion screen to display the weather data from the MQTT server. i could also add the data, dynamically to my website.

~Travis

Network Administrator