Travis' World

News:

• Registration is OPEN. but i do monitor every post.
    trying to prevent data scavengers, and spammers from abusing my server.
  • Forum boards can be created upon request, if you have a specific category you want to post about.
  • There have been a lot of ERRORS lately, due to me moving the website to another server. i am still getting them ironed out, please bear with me.

My Nextion screen boat switch project

Travis Farmer · 192

Offline Travis Farmer

• Administrator
    • Travis' World
on: 2018-09-07, 09:41:22
this is a take-off from HERE.
Project Github found HERE. (.ino -> Arduino source, .HMI -> Nextion file, .sch -> Eagle schematic)
Found out what the issue was with my Nextion screen. apparently it works best with a fingernail or stylus. but other than that, the code and Nextion works so far. I still have to decide id i want the Arduino to directly signal the relay board, or if i want to use a MCP23017. I have some MCP23017 chips, but it is tedious to wire up a prototype. i may get in touch with RWP and see how much he would charge for a bare PCB made up.

~Travis
« Last Edit: 2018-09-08, 20:24:06 by Travis Farmer »

Network Administrator

Offline Travis Farmer

• Administrator
    • Travis' World
Reply #1 on: 2018-09-08, 20:52:13
i did get in touch with RWP, and he said it shouldn't cost too much for the boards. he was kind enough to convert my Eagle schematic to an Eagle board file. looks easy enough, but a tad outside of my skill set, at this point in time (drawing the board files).

~Travis

Network Administrator