Techno/Isel CNC Router: this is my woodworking CNC router.
- setup E-stop circuits
- build controls into desk, with glas top, and EMI shieldng
- install new limit and home switches
- remake dust shoe to fit spindle
- order a 1/2inch and 1/8inch collet for spindle
- Build partition between CNC, and control desk
(not in any order)
- Added VFD for spindle, with RS485 Modbus control
This web server: This is a Dell PowerEdge 1950, running CentOS Linux. it is mounted into a 27U rack. the rack is a 4-post open-frame design
My Franken-Drum: lets see if i can remember all the parts. the drum rack is from a Roland E-Drum kit. the controller (brain) is an Alesis DM5. the pads are from a cheap Pyle kit, though the cymbal triggers are Pintec. the kick pad is a Yamaha, and the hi-hat pedal is an Alesis. i currently use Ahead Classic Series Drumsticks - 5ABS.
1973 Cruisers Inc. Marlin 23: this is my project boat.
- finish new roof
- Fix Hull
- install upper steering cable down to lower
- install bunks on trailer
- Exhaust Manifolds (~$600)
- Change engine oil
- check outdrive for correct gearing (~$782)
Not in any specific order.
(* = not complete)
- *replaced dual-helm, with just a single
- *convert from external steering to internal W/power-steering
YouTube Channel: ok, i have a YouTube channel, though i have not yet figured out what i will do with it. but here is the equipment i have to use.
- Cannon T2i (550D) DSLR camera
- Cannon 28 - 80mm Lense
- Tascam DR-60D mkII 4-track digital audio recorder
- MIC-05 Condenser DV Stereo Microphone (on order)
- Kore Aviation P1 headset (to be converted to stereo for monitoring audio, and voice commentary)
Other availible equipment
- Sony MXP-29 audio mixer
- ... (to be finished)