This web server: This is a Dell PowerEdge 1950, running CentOS Linux. it is mounted into a half-rack that i built myself. the rack is fully enclosed, and power vented via an inlet filter, and a pair of car radiator fans driven by a RWP Mini2560 (based on an Arduino MEGA2560, but smaller). it is still in the rough prototype phase, but currently works great!
My Franken-Drum: lets see if i can remember all the parts. the drum rack is from a Roland E-Drum kit. the controller (brain) is an Alesis DM5. the pads are from a cheap Pyle kit, though the cymbal triggers are Pintec. the kick pad is a Yamaha, and the hi-hat pedal is an Alesis. i currently use Ahead Classic Series Drumsticks - 5ABS.
1973 Cruisers Inc. Marlin 23: this is my project boat.
- build new roof
- replace chewed/rotten wiring
- Fix Hull
- install upper steering cable down to lower
- replace rollers on trailer
- Exhaust Manifolds
- Change engine oil
- fix outdrive
(not in any order)
YouTube Channel: ok, i have a YouTube channel, though i have not yet figured out what i will do with it. but here is the equipment i have to use.
- Cannon T2i (550D) DSLR camera
- Cannon 28 - 80mm Lense
- Tascam DR-60D mkII 4-track digital audio recorder
- MIC-05 Condenser DV Stereo Microphone (on order)
- Kore Aviation P1 headset (to be converted to stereo for monitoring audio, and voice commentary)
Other availible equipment
- Sony MXP-29 audio mixer
- ... (to be finished)